|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 March 2017 (320 days ago)|
- Call now to arrange a viewing!
- BRAND NEW family home
- Highly sought after area
- Excellent access for commuting links
- Catchment area for local schools
- Neutral decor throughout
- Landscaped gardens
- Off road parking
- Early viewing essential
- Call today on 01782 714715
BRAND NEW luxury two bedroom family home in the highly sought after area of Kidsgrove!
Be the first to live in this beautifully presented property that has been designed and finished to the highest standard throughout!
Kidsgrove Place is a private development of just 8 high specification houses, comprising of 6 character mews and 2 semi-detached homes.
Kidsgrove is conveniently located for both the town of Newcastle Under Lyme and Stoke on Trent and also benefits from easy access to major commuting links such as the A500, A50 and the M6 motorway. There is also a train station that connects to Stoke city centre, Crewe and Manchester so would be perfect for those that need to commute.
The property itself offers spacious accommodation, neutral decor and landscaped gardens. There is a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, both finished to a very high specification.
Early viewing is essential to ensure that your new dream home is secured, so call the friendly team today on 01782 714715.
*please note this description is given as a guide, please be aware that properties may vary slightly from online description
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000405018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Under Lyme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.