|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2016 (450 days ago)|
- A Spacious Ground Floor Apartment in Luxurious Purpose Built Block
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Reception, Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Direct Access to Private Terrace, Wood Floors, Porter
- Situated in Excellent Location for the Transport Links of Golders Green (Northern Line), Within Close Proximity to the Shops/Restaurants of Finchley Road (Jubilee Line)
A lovely spacious 2 bedroom ground floor apartment in this luxurious purpose built block situated in an excellent location for the transport links of Golders Green (Northern Line) and within close proximity to the shops and restaurants of Finchley Road (Jubilee Line). The property has the benefit of wood floors and access to a private terrace. Accommodation comprises double reception room, fully fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances, spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, further 2nd double bedroom, shower room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44463327.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL150154_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Hampstead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.