Office to rentBraywick House West, Windsor Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1DN
255–875 sq. ft.
- 255 sq ft (23 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Attractive Period Features
- Mature Landscape Grounds
- Communal Meeting Room
- Communal Kitchens
- On Site Parking
- Entry Phone System
- Close to Jct 8/9 of M4 motorway
- Close to Maidenhead town centre,
Braywick House West is located adjacent to Junction 8/9 of the M4 and approx. 1 mile from the town centre. Some 26 miles west of central London and some 12 miles east of Reading. The M4 motorway passes immediately to the south of the town with Junction 8/9 providing direct access
The M4/M25 interchange is approximately 10 miles to the east with the A404 (M) dual carriageway link to the M40 providing alternative
Braywick House West is an attractive Grade II listed mansion house arranged on lower ground, ground and two upper floors. The whole building has been refurbished retaining many of the original features to provide good quality offices. The building stands in mature landscaped grounds of c. 5 acres.
The offices are available on flexible lease terms to be agreed. Full details including Business Rates and Service Charge available upon application.
D - 84.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-44463523.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BraywickHouse_SL62DN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Maidenhead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.