|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2016 (396 days ago)|
Boxall Brown and Jones are proud to offer this top quality one bed ground floor apartment to let. Viewings available 7 days per week - MUST VIEW to appreciate the quality of the accommodation
Summary - Boxall Brown and Jones are proud to be advertising this superb refurbished one bedroom apartment to let on a long term basis with a professional landlord.
The property is located close to local shops, amenities and within walking distance to the city centre and the INTU centre.
Entrance - Main entrance hallway with Minton tiles and security lighting leading to the apartments.
This apartment is located on the ground floor. (front)
Apartment Hallway - With doors to living area and bedroom
Bedroom - 10'8" x 6'0" (3.25m x 1.83m) - Having a uPVC double glazed window, electric heater and carpet to floor.
Living Area - 14'4" x 8'10" (4.37m x 2.69m) - Kitchen, lounge diner:Having a range of newly fitted wall and base units, integrated oven, hob and extractor.uPVC double glazed window, thermostatically controlled electric heating and carpet/vinyl to floor.
Shower Room - Comprising of a fully fitted shower suite with low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with fitted shower. Electric towel rail and tiles to floor.
In General - The property benefits from a conversion and full refurbishment to a high quality. There is a newly fitted kitchen, shower room and floor coverings throughout. The property is heated with the latest hi-tech electric eco heaters.
Viewing Is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer.
Call Boxall Brown and Jones now to book a viewing 7 days per week.
Please Note: - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit (which is £150 more than the rental) that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Our fees can be found at: http://www.bbjlettings.co.uk/tennants.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44463831.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26520295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boxall Brown & Jones, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.