|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 September 2016 (578 days ago)|
- Large open plan reception
- Three working fireplaces
- Two double bedrooms
- Design-lead kitchen with dining space
- Well thought-out bathroom with sunken tub
- Wooden floors throughout
- Under-floor heating throughout
- Newly landscaped south-west facing private garden
- Large shed with electricity
An exceptional example of creativity and design. A unique and exceptionally trendy two double bedroom garden flat that just oozes cool. Recently remodeled with an extraordinary skill and regard for light and space that has paid off beautifully.
The property benefits from a private entrance leading to a welcoming reception hallway, two double bedrooms and a compact but well thought-out bathroom with very funky sunken tub and mirrored ceiling. Both bedrooms and reception benefit from beautiful working open fireplaces. The stunning, open reception has a floor made entirely of vintage railway sleepers, windows on to the spectacular garden and plentiful wall-art space. The design lead kitchen is fantastically planned and fitted, making use of the side-return with a sloping glass rooftop and exposed brick walls. Stylish & expensively fitted, the kitchen is complete with space for dining and access to the completely re-designed and landscaped south-west facing private garden.
Located toward the north end of one of thriving Sands End's most popular roads, Broughton Road. This maisonette is a few moments from the award winning Sands End pub, the great boutiques, amenities and popular wine bars of both Wandsworth Bridge Road and New Kings Road and just a short walk from South Park, the famous Harbour Club and Imperial Wharf station.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44480406.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GEM1096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Properties, Fulham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.