|Added on Rightmove:||22 September 2016 (245 days ago)|
- Over 250m2
- A 20' large reception room opening onto a large conservatory overlooking beautiful paved garden;
- 22' dining room with guest cloakroom;
- Eat in "Mark Wilkinson" kitchen with Miele appliances;
- Family room;
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes, (3 en suite shower rooms);
- Two further well-proportioned bedrooms;
- Family bathroom and shower room;
- Garage and off-street parking for one car.
Full descriptionAs managing agents, London Habitat are proud to present this stunning detached house, which has been fully refurbished, comprises:
* A 20' large reception room opening onto a large conservatory overlooking beautiful paved garden;
* 22' dining room with guest cloakroom;
* Eat in "Mark Wilkinson" kitchen with Miele appliances;
* Family room;
* Three well-proportioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes, (3 en suite shower rooms);
* Two further well-proportioned bedrooms;
* Family bathroom and shower room;
* Garage and off-street parking for one car.
Further benefits include CCTV, secure entry gate, double glazing and burglar alarm.
Denning Close is located within short walk to the Underground Station (Jubilee line), 1/2 mile to the shopping facilities of St John's Wood High Street and the short walk to a beautiful Regent's Park and the American School.
3.54m x 3.81m
4.02m x 6.77m
3.9m x 6.49m
2.71m x 6.19m
3.63m x 3.9m
3.84m x 4.02m
2.8m x 3.26m
4.02m x 6.16m
3.26m x 4.02m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44481594.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL2316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.