2 bedroom flat to rentQueens Crescent, Kepplestone, AB15
|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (574 days ago)|
- Popular Kepplestone location
- First floor two bedroom flat
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner
- Two bathrooms
- Council tax band E
- Lift Access
- Landlord Reg: 334906/100/22381
Completed to an extremely high standard this TWO BEDROOM EXECUTIVE APARTMENT situated on the first floor, FULLY FURNISHED, with lift access, of a purpose built development is offered for lease on a fully furnished basis. The property benefits from quality floor coverings, modern / contemporary neutral d-cor, gas central heating, double glazing, wiring for satellite and surround sound, video entry system and exclusive parking space. The accommodation comprises: Spacious Hall, Lounge with feature balcony and Dining Kitchen on open plan, Master Bedroom with en suite Bathroom with Shower, Double Bedroom, Shower Room. 334906/100/22381
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44482053.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference QUEENS30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonehouse Lettings, Aberdeen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.