|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (439 days ago)|
- Immaculate Two Bedroom House
- Cul-De Sac Location
- Gas To Radiator Heating & UPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Fitted Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Single Garage & Driveway Parking For Two Cars
- AVAILABLE EARLY NOVEMBER
Immaculately presented two bedroom semi-detached home situated in a cul-de-sac location, the property benefits from off-road parking for two cars, single garage, gas to radiator heating and UPVC double glazing throughout and comprises entrance hall, lounge with feature electric fire and under stairs storage cupboard, kitchen/dining room with door to rear garden and includes built in single electric oven and four ring gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, (appliance not included in tenancy), space for fridge/freezer, (appliance not included in tenancy), master bedroom with fitted double wardrobe offering hanging space and shelving, further storage cupboard, single bedroom, bathroom with p-shaped bath with shower over. Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn and patio with shed for storage, personal side door to single garage with light and power, single garage and off-road tandem parking for two cars to the side of the property. STRICTLY NO PETS. AVAILABLE EARLY NOVEMBER
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44484687.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7196701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell & Butler, Bucks, South Northants & North Oxon, Buckingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.