Office to rent75 Leigh Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 9DQ
£15,200 pa (£1,267 pcm)
1,065 sq. ft.
- 1,065 sq ft (98 sq m)
- Use class orders: D1 Non-Residential Institutions
- NIA 98.98 sq m (1,065 sq ft)
- New Lease
- Excellent Parking
- Established Commercial/Professional Area
- Close to M3/M27 and Eastleigh Railway Station
- Short Walk to Central Eastleigh
- Available as a Whole or Independently
The properties are located on the south side of Leigh Road (A335), in close proximity to the centre of Eastleigh with its shops, cafés, restaurants and other amenities.
Both properties are semi-detached are are two storey with excellent parking at the rear.
|No. 75:||Square Foot:||Square Metre:|
It is understood the current permitted use for No. 75 is D1 (Non-Residential Institution) and for No. 77 B1(a) (Office). All parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the local authority for
No. 75 - £13,000
No. 77 - £13,750
Source - voa.gov.uk
The 2016/2017 standard multiplier is 0.497 (49.7p payable per £1). This determines what
business rates are payable. All parties are advised to make their own enquiries for confirmation.
No. 75 - E103
No. 77 - E103
Both available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring leases for a
term to be agreed.
No. 75 - £15,200
No. 77 - £15,950
All rents are per annum and exclusive of rates, VAT, if applicable, and all other outgoings.
Note: We understand VAT is not payable on rents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-44485632.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 75leighroad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Primmer Olds B.A.S., Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.