|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (564 days ago)|
- Ground floor 2 bed flat *No admin fee* now
- 2 double bedrooms and well presented
- Kitchen with white goods
- Communal garden
- En suite master bedroom
- Allocated off road parking
- Modern neutral interior
- Electric heating and double glazing
- Local shops in Bedford Place
- Can walk into city centre
Early contact is advised to view this nicely presented Linden Homes built ground floor two bedroom apartment. The property has it's own entrance and is offered unfurnished. On entering the actual apartment there is an inbuilt cupboard in the hallway and rooms comprise as follows. Good size lounge with patio doors leading out the patio area and modern fitted kitchen with a built in electric hob and electric oven, fridge/freezer and washer dryer. There are two bedrooms, both of which are doubles with the master bedroom including an en-suite shower room. Additionally there is a family bathroom fitted with a white suite to include a shower over the bath. Outside are the well established communal gardens and an allocated parking space for one car.
This is a convenient location on the edge of the City Centre with local shopping in Bedford Place, short distance to Southampton High Street and to Southampton Central Station. Roads out of City are easily accessed. Southampton common and parkland is within walking distance and bus routes operate in the area.
The apartment is available for rent now and viewing is by arrangement through Morris Dibben Residential Lettings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000304494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.