|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (504 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- 2 minutes walk from Colindale tube station
- 30 minutes journey to central london
Property reference number 5710687. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A very bright, specious ground floor one bedroom flat located in a quiet residential area and 2 minutes walk to the Colindale tube station, the northern line. It takes 30 minutes journey to the central London and easy access to the famous university, LSE, imperial College and UCL. The Middlesex University is within short distance. The flat is fully furnished with fitted open kitchen, fridge and freezer. The two big supermarkets of Morrison and Asda are located within walking distance and Brentcross shopping centre is 15 minutes on the bus.
1 month's deposit required.
* Please quote ref. 5710687 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44489739.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5710687_40811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.