|Added on Rightmove:||23 September 2016 (576 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Gas Central Heating
- Very Large Garden area and outside storage/utility
- Pets may be considered subject to additional bond
Property reference number 5699618. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Nicely presented 2 bed end corner mews house situated in this quiet cul-de-sac on the development known as The Hamlet.
- Lounge with open staircase
- Dining kitchen with French doors leading to the garden.
- Gas Hob
- Electric Oven
- Space for washing machine and dining table.
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 single bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
The property has full double glazing and Gas Central Heating. Large rear garden with shed, private parking. Unfurnished.
* Please quote ref. 5699618 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44496528.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5699618_41157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.