|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (590 days ago)|
- EPC Rating E
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Popular West Hill Location
- Fees Apply
- Views Towards The East Hill And Sea
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Rear Garden
- Large Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen With Built In Oven And Hob
A Two Bedroom Terraced House offering views towards the East Hill Hastings Country Park and the sea. Benefits include Gas Central Heating, Large Lounge/Dining Room and rear garden along with fitted kitchen to include built-in electric oven and hob. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite with shower system over the bath and there is plenty of storage space on offer with cupboards fitted in the Lounge/dining room, rear lobby and both bedrooms.
Early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Sorry No Pets or DSS.
Situated on the popular West Hill of Hastings being within walking distance to Hastings Old Town and main Town Centre. Hastings Castle and the West Hill green are just a short walk away where fantastic views to the sea can be enjoyed and local Primary School can be found close by.
A particular feature of this house are the splendid views over the old town towards the East Hill and sea from the front aspect.
We consider this house to be ideal for a small family or professional sharers.
Lounge / Dining Room 7.47m x 3.43m (Narrowing to 10' 7)
Kitchen 2.03m x 1.83m
Bathroom / WC 1.88m x 1.83m
Bedroom 3.73m x 3.56m
Bedroom 3.61m x 2.67m (Narrowing to 7' 6)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44498382.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 270528348743_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Hastings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.