|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (390 days ago)|
- Set in South Hampstead Conservation Area moments from transport & amenities
- Many classic period features but with modern fixtures & fittings incl. double glazing
- Stunning reception and oak wooden flooring
- Master bedroom with EnSuite
- Spacious living over 1200 sq ft
- Quiet and peaceful tree lined street with wonderful outlook over rear gardens
VIEWINGS available week commencing 24th October 2016.
Stunning, bright & very spacious (1202sqft) 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite shower) apartment on the 2nd floor of a double fronted period conversion. Superb reception room and fitted eat in kitchen. Wooden floors and double glazed windows throughout the flat.
Aberdare Gardens is one of the most sought after roads in South Hampstead with fantastic transport links. It is a quiet location in the heart of South Hampstead in close proximity to Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage and the amenities of West Hampstead.
Off street parking space (at front of the house) via separate agreement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000002VMOB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by South Hampstead Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.