|Added on Rightmove:||23 September 2016 (579 days ago)|
- Brand new luxury apartments
- Contemporary fittings
- High specification
- Elevator access
- White goods included
- Ultra convenient position
- Town center
- Some plots with allocated parking
- Bluetooth entertainment system
- Early interest advised
Two bedroom luxury first floor apartment with allocated parking. Martin and Co are delighted to present a selection of luxurious brand new apartments in the heart of Camberley town center. Offered with high specification and contemporary fittings throughout and further benefit from elevator access, communal cycle store and some apartments having allocated parking. The ultra convenient position offers easy access to the town center with high profile shops, bars and restaurants as well as the railway and excellent road links. The modern kitchens include fitted fridge freezer, washing machine, oven, hob and extractor hoods and flush ceiling mounted Bluetooth speakers and entertainment system. Early interest is advised to avoid disappointment. *** Please note that the pictures are for illustration only and may not be of the actual listed apartment ***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100505001861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Camberley - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.