|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (498 days ago)|
A well presented three bedroom Tudor style flat situated in the sought after Hanger Hill Garden Estate within walking distance of the local transport & shopping amenities
£461 Per week / £2,000 Per month + tenancy fees
A well presented three bedroom Tudor style flat situated in the sought after Hanger Hill Garden Estate within walking distance of the local transport & shopping amenities.
The property is offered furnished and comprises as follows:
* Two double bedrooms & one single
* Spacious lounge with dining area
* Kitchen fitted with a range of appliances plus breakfast area
* Bathroom with wash hand basin, WC is separate
* Communal garden
* Permit street parking
Close to West Acton tube (Central line), North Ealing tube (Piccadilly line), good bus service from Noel Road & Hanger Lane plus immediate access to the A40 & North Circular for motorists.
Popular nearby schools include The Ellen Wilkinson School for Girls, The Holy Family Catholic Primary School, West Acton Primary School, The Japanese School & Twyford C of E High School.
Tenant fees apply: £180 tenancy handling fee (Inclusive of VAT); £60 referencing fee per adult (Inclusive of VAT). Other fees may apply.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44510994.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36116_P3475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Japan Services Rent, London -Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.