|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 December 2016 (458 days ago)|
- Beautiful private road setting
- 12 acre communal gardens, woods and lake
- Lovely open plan Span house
Property reference number 5711029. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A quirky house in this private award winning development - lake and woods owned by the private estate - have a look at Templemere mentioned on websites and most recently in Houss - a few minutes walk to Oatlands Village and a few more to Weybridge town centre - close to M25 - newly decorated - garage in block or in a parking space - gas central heating - full height double glazed windows - Council tax band E - great house for a single person, couple or small family - good schools nearby and train stations close by into London's Waterloo Station
* Please quote ref. 5711029 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44536668.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711029_41197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.