Shop to rent91-93 Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 5DD
£45,000 pa (£3,750 pcm)
8,190 sq. ft.
- 8,190 sq ft (760 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- 10 miles to the east of Darlington
- Self contained retail unit
- Three storey property
- Situated on the pedestrian section of Linthorpe Road
- 95% trading position
Middlesbrough is the principal shopping centre within Teeside and is situated 30 miles to the south of Newcastle and 10 miles to the east of Darlington. Middlesbrough has a resident population of 145,000 people whilst there are 375,000 persons within ten kilometres. The subject premises are situated on the pedestrian section of Linthorpe Road which is the established prime retail pitch for the town. The unit is in a 95% trading position between The Mall and Captain Cooks shopping centres. Anchor tenants within the immediate locality include Boots, TK Maxx, New Look and Waterstones. Further tenants within the immediate locality include McDonalds, Thompson Travel Agents and Superdrug.
The property provides a three storey self contained retail unit with storage accommodation at first and second floors as well as basement ancillary accommodation. The first floor has the potential to be converted at low cost to additional sales space. The property enjoys return frontage to Davison Street. The property provides the following approximate areas and dimensions:-
Incentives including a rent free period and or stepped rentals are potentially available subject to status. Please discuss alternatives with the retained agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-44542831.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 91_93_Linthorpe_TS15DD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by @retail, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.