|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 February 2017 (356 days ago)|
- Gated family home
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Two reception rooms
- Large kitchen/dining room with centre island
- Entrance hall with cloakroom and storage
- Top floor bedroom 5/games room
- 0.4 miles from the High Street
- Single garage and driveway parking
- South facing,mature landscaped garden
John D Wood & Co. Weybridge lettings are delighted to offer for rental this charming five bedroom family home set behind an electric gate and conveniently located only 0.4 miles of the High Street amenities and 0.9 miles from Weybridge train station. EPC Rating C
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with coats cupboard and cloakroom, drawing room with gas fire place and doors to south facing landscaped garden with terrace which is ideal for entertaining, family room, kitchen open plan to dining room with central island, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances and utility room. The first floor comprises master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room with storage units, three further bedrooms (two with fitted storage), family bathroom and airing cupboard. The top floor boasts an open plan games/5th bedroom with walk-in storage room.
To the exterior there is a garage which is accessed via North Common and driveway parking for several cars. Early viewings recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44564448.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000401535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.