|Added on Rightmove:||26 September 2016 (391 days ago)|
- Recent development
- Double reception with excess to Patio
- 1st floor has an Open Terrace
- Corner End Property
- Close to Queenspark Station - 5 mins
- 10 Mins to Central London by tube or Bus
Stunning modern new build four bed house available now
The property comprises of a ground floor with reception, Kitchen/Dinner overlooking through a sliding glass a patio.
Also included a family bathroom with 1 double room and a single bedroom. Bathroom has excellent visual from Glass windows.
The First floor Double room and a Single bedroom with part Glass ceilings on both rooms. Comes with a bathroom shower.
10 minutes from Kilburn Tube & on the Jubilee Line and Kilburn Park Station, Queenspark on the Bakerloo line. Property Close to shops & local amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ANNA_001273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Annandvilla, Central London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.