|Added on Rightmove:||26 September 2016 (417 days ago)|
- Rent directly
- South facing roof terrace
- Managed locally
- Both bedrooms are definitely double!
- 3 new windows and fully re-carpeted next week
Property reference number 5711056. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Enviably located, this wonderful two bedroom first floor flat offers well proportioned rooms, flooded with natural light, high ceilings, ornate cornicing and a fabulous south facing roof terrace.
The property comprises spacious reception room with dining area, modern kitchen with ample storage space (revamped since this picture!), two good-sized bedrooms and a bright bathroom.
The flat is situated within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants on Battersea Rise and Northcote Road as well as the open spaces of Clapham Common.
Local transport links include Clapham Junction Station - which is only 6 minutes walk away - (British Rail) for connections into and out of central London.
The flat is fully furnished and managed by a friend locally.
* Please quote ref. 5711056 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £100.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44568195.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711056_41233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.