|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (564 days ago)|
- Swimming Pool
- Large Hot Tub
- Landscaped Gardens
- Fully Funrished
- Four Bedrooms
- Village Location
- Recently Refurbished
*SUPERB FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW PRESENTED TO AN EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD!*
A very rare opportunity to rent an immaculate four bedroom bungalow situated in 1.5 acres of land. Available NOW for a short term let!
Set in almost 2 acres of beautiful, landscaped gardens is this delightful 4 bedroom bungalow which offers an outdoor swimming pool and a family size hot tub. Recently refurbished to a very high standard, the property is located in the Devon village of Kilmington, a recognised conservation area, and is surrounded by beautiful countryside and woodland. The spacious open plan lounge and dining room, with its impressive double sided fireplace and woodburner, opens onto the gardens and commands some lovely countryside views. Unquestionably a major feature of this property are the extensive gardens which are mainly lawn supplemented with mature planting and offer various attractive and relaxing seating areas, great for friends and families alike. Winner of the best kept village 2014 award, Kilmington has two local pubs both of which serve good food. A high quality home, this is a fabulous country retreat just 6 miles from the Dorset and Devon coast.
The maintenancy of the garden will be taken care of during the tenancy. The furniture is also an option for a tenant.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44568210.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1152J3326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons - Lettings, Yeovil Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.