|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 January 2017 (468 days ago)|
- Family home
- Seven bedrooms
- Six bathrooms / en-suites
- Two receptions
- 135ft south-west facing garden
- Gated front off street parking & garage
- Utility room
- Lower ground multi-purpose room
- EPC Rating - DC
- Available Now
An exquisite seven bedroom semi-detached private gated house to rent. This property has stunning contemporary detail and character and benefits from a 135ft garden & lower ground games room. This luxury family home boasts seven bedrooms, six bathrooms (including en-suites), two receptions, a fully fitted modern kitchen with fantastic views of the garden and a utility room and lower ground multi-purpose room (currently being used as a games room). It also has gated off street parking and a garage as well as a stunning 135ft south-west facing private garden. The vitality of Crouch End gives its residents much to be proud of, whether stopping off for coffee at one of the many cafés or taking the dog for a walk in Alexandra Park. Food shopping and restaurant options abound, locals are never short of exotic dining options. It also benefits from attractive architecture, good schools, and surrounding parks. Offered furnished/part-furnished or unfurnished and available Now.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P120871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.