|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (353 days ago)|
- Luxury 2 bed, 2 bathroom
- 3 minutes from New Beckenham rail station
- Top floor apartment, 1000 sqft
- Private, off street parking
- Large private balcony and lift access
- Trains direct to London Bridge and London Victoria
- Ideal for professionals or small family
- Transport links to Canary Wharf via Lewisham
- Side aspect with windows in every room
Property reference number 5699967. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Luxury apartment in New Beckenham, 3 minutes walk from mainline station serving London Bridge, Waterloo East and Charing Cross.
Services to London Victoria also within 10 minutes walk.
This large apartment (1000 sqft) comprises of 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
It has a sizeable private balcony and off street parking.
The flat block is maintained to a very high standard and has recently been fully refurbished internally and externally having only been built in 2006.
The flat is on the 2nd floor (top) and is served by a lift.
The flat comes equipped with state of the art integrated NEFF appliances including large fridge freezer, washer / dryer, dishwasher, double glazing and satellite television connections.
It is available part furnished - sofa, cupboards and tables included.
This flat is stunning and in a great location in terms of transport links.
It also has all conceivable amenities within walking distance - restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, gymnasium and speciality shops.
Length of tenancy can be negotiated based on circumstance.
Enquire to find out more information.
1 months' deposit required.
* Please quote ref. 5699967 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44579490.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5699967_41241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.