|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 January 2017 (319 days ago)|
- Re-designed to maximise space with a stylish finish
- Feature lobby with spiral stairs to lower ground floor
- South facing reception with double height ceiling
- Eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms, both with en suites
- Planned completion for October 2014
- Square footage to be used a guide
LONG LET. Currently undergoing a complete refurbishment, this two bedroom duplex flat boasts a spacious reception room with a generously sized eat-in kitchen, two en suites and a convenient setting close to Gloucester Road.
The flat is ideally located close to the many shops and eateries of Gloucester Road and South Kensington. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.