|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2017 (196 days ago)|
- Stylish three bedroom second floor apartment
- Set within a stunning Art Deco block
- Bright and spacious reception room with fireplace
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further excellent bedrooms also with en suites
- Enviably located opposite Regents Park
- Off Road parking available by separate negotiation
LONG LET. A magnificent three bedroom apartment set with an exceptional Art Deco mansion block overlooking Regent's Park and offering beautifully presented living and entertaining space throughout.
Prince Albert Road provides easy access to the boutique shops and pavement cafes of both St John's Wood and Primrose Hill, with the bustling bars and nightlife of Camden and the open spaces of Regent's Park also found moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 997245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.