|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (531 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Lovely Family Home - Pets Permitted
- Epc Rating D
- Driveway & Off Road Parking
- New Bathroom Suite
- Newly Decorated Throughout
- Rear Garden Backing onto Fields
Delightful Well Presented 3 Bed 1930's Home with Off Street Parking and fantastic views from all angles - Tucked away on a quiet cul de sac in the attractive Village of Fetcham, nestled between Cobham and Leatherhead with lovely local parks and local amenities a stones throw away. Easy Access to the M25 and an a commuter train line to London
Offering a Bright Through Reception Room, Fitted Kitchen with Appliances, 3 Bedrooms, New Bathroom with Separate Cloakroom, Detached Garage and Lawned Front and Rear Gardens.
Pets Permitted at this property
Epc Rating D
The rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other fees or charges that apply, please refer to our website leaders.co.uk for more info
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1924856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Leatherhead .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.