|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2016 (575 days ago)|
- Stunning three double bedroom modern apartment
- Located in the heart of Stratford
- Secure off street parking
- Two bathrooms, one is en-suite
- Lots of amenities close by including Westfield Shopping Center
- Excellent transport links
- Large private outdoor patio
We are pleased to offer this quite stunning three double bedroom modern apartment with large private outdoor patio and secure off-street parking. The apartment offers a generously sized open plan kitchen/reception, which gives access to the large private outdoor patio, three double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite shower room, as well as a main bathroom. The location is excellent, with plenty of amenities now on offer in Stratford, and transport links are fantastic, as it is located on a quiet street opposite Stratford High Street DLR station, just a few minutes walk from Stratford mainline station and Westfield Stratford City. It is available from the 2nd January 2015, fully furnished. Call now to arrange a viewing.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10000058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Bishop, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.