|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 October 2016 (427 days ago)|
- £899 per room
- Zone 1
- Rent directly from the landlord
Property reference number 5711106. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
We are looking for a group of friends or a family to rent the whole house (NB: sorry we don’t rent separate rooms).
- lovely, bright and spacious double rooms spread over 3 floors
- high ceilings, wooden floor, exposed bricks
- a beautiful blend of modern and period features
- modern large kitchen & dining room separate from the sitting room
- 2 full modern bathrooms plus a separate guest WC
- south facing small outside space
- quiet residential road
- brilliant for transport (5min to Kings Cross) and going out (arrays of bars etc)
- bags of character
Deposit 6 weeks as usual.
Bills are excluded, check in fee is £350 per house, admin fee is £90pp for deposit registration and references.
Private Landlord pays for the rest.
Thank you for your interest!
* Please quote ref. 5711106 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £145.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44603031.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711106_41272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.