|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (254 days ago)|
- EPC- B
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Semi- Detached New Build
- High Specification Fixtures and Fittings
- Rear Fenced Garden
- Pets Considered
LUXURIOUS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME IN NEW KNIGHTSWOOD DEVELOPMENT
With accommodation set over two storeys, The Victorian is perfect for a small family or for professionals. Situated within the sought-after Knights Wood development, this property is perfect for those who enjoy a relaxing environment and appreciate the style, design and ambience of this new build home.
The downstairs comprises a hallway, and a spacious 15’9” x 7’ 9” kitchen and dining area. The living room is 15’2” x 10’0” with doors leading on to a private garden
There is a separate WC leading off the hallway.
The ground floor has a covered portico over the front door, and allocated parking.
The upstairs has a hallway leading off to two double bedrooms. The master bedroom, measuring 15’2” x 9’4 has a built in double wardrobe. The second double bedroom measures 15’2” x 8’10”. There is a family bathroom with bath, overhead shower, toilet and basin.
Available from end of October 2016 subject to completion.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44603307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4727J3827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Tunbridge Wells .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.