|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (429 days ago)|
- A stylish two bedroom period property
- Large reception room with feature fireplace
- Offering ample space to dine and entertain
- Stunning fitted kitchen with Meile integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with sleek en suite shower room
- Second well proportioned bedroom, spacious entrance hall
- Amazing fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Enviable location on a charming tree lined street
LONG LET. Spaciously arranged over the top floor of a stunning conversion, this outstanding two bedroom flat enjoys simply stunning interiors presented to an exceptional standard throughout.
Tranquilly located on the leafy Highbury New Park the property is ideally situated close to the restaurants, boutiques and bars of Upper Street, Highbury Barn and Newington Green.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 999338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.