|Added on Rightmove:||22 March 2016 (575 days ago)|
- Enviably located on a private courtyard development
- Extremely bright two bedroom first floor flat
- Offers stylish accommodation with two private balconies
- Great location close to amenities and transport links
- Exceptional open plan reception room with space to dine
- Sleek modern kitchen and underground parking
- Good sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Lovely ample sized second bedroom
SHORT LET. Beautifully presented throughout and offering bright and spacious riverside accommodation, this superb two bedroom flat is located in a private courtyard development in the heart of Richmond with underground parking.
The property is situated on a pretty cobbled lane leading to the Thames and the many riverside bars, restaurants and cafes and is within easy reach of the diverse range of shops, health clubs, cinemas and theatres in Richmond town centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.