|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (585 days ago)|
- Superb Camden location close to Regent's Park
- Fully self-contained studio apartment
- Modern kitchen & Bathroom
- Lower Ground Floor with own front door
- Available Furnished
A well-presented and recently decorated studio apartment in one of Camden's most desirable locations.
Set on the lower ground floor of an attractive period terrace, with its own front door and offered furnished. The apartment features a large studio room with fitted storage, modern kitchen and a modern tiled three piece bathroom suite. Superbly situated for all the local amenities, including Camden tube, Regent's Park and Primrose Hill.
A further Â£20pw (single person) or Â£30pw (couple) to the landlord covers gas, electricity, water and wi-fi bills.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8543756_3712292l. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Charles Lettings, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.