|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 January 2017 (524 days ago)|
- Detached bungalow set on lovely plot
- Two double bedrooms
- Very large living/dining room
- Large kitchen
- Fully double glazed
- Secluded gardens to the rear
- Large garage with electric door
- Utility room
- Desirable location
- Driveway for multiple cars
FULLY FURNISHED, TWO BEDROOM LARGE DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH GARAGE IN A DESIRABLE AREA OF WESTHOUGHTON FOR £900PCM!! This individually designed bungalow is set on a lovely plot at the top of Bolton Road with a secluded garden to the rear and views of Winter Hill to the front. There is a large living/dining room, spacious kitchen with utility room, two double bedrooms and a five piece family bathroom. There is a large garage to the side with access from the utility room. To the front there is a newly laid driveway with space for multiple cars and to the rear there are secluded mature gardens with patio areas. Please call our office to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44608617.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6318459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by True Shone & Kerr, Westhoughton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.