|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (485 days ago)|
- Great flatmates, clean and tidy house with garden
- Newly renovated, low maintenance
- Broadband and all bills included.
Property reference number 5700202. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This fantastic stylish house is only two minutes from Beverley Road, close to a bus stops, close the local swim / gym, Pearson park, close to all types of shops. It comprises of five room with a couple double bedrooms available, carpeted floor, book shelves, wardrobe, desk, and door lock. The kitchen is beautifully laid out, their is a lounge area and the bathroom is clean / decent looking with two showers and a wonderful garden. It is close to all amenities and is the perfect property for any students or working person looking to rent. Available immediately upon request.
THE ROOM (S)
Room 1 - 265 GBP per calendar month
- Ground floor double bed with new spring mattress
- Carpeted floor
- Large wardrobe
- Lock on the door
- Desk table and chair, only just become available
Fantastic, stylish, light-filled property is available in a terrace just a short cycle from stones ferry bridge and to the centre of town. Large (150 square feet), secluded, private rear garden area that is large and reasonable well kept. ,
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Super-fast, 20 Megabytes wireless broadband
- Four minutes cycle from Stoneferry Bridge, Newland Avenue, Princess Avenue and buses.
- Close cycle distance to Hull University
- 2 minutes walk to Pearson Park
- Swimming pool,
- Bars and restaurants all nearby
- The flat can be rented furnished / unfurnished, as required.
- Available immediately upon request.
- Great for professions and students
- DSS have a solid guarantor, No pets or No agencies.
- All bills included. TV licence,gas, electricity, water and council tax
* Please quote ref. 5700202 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £30.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44608860.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5700202_31930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.