|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (382 days ago)|
- Gorgeous bright reception room with arch windows
- Beautiful bathroom with stand alone bath tub
- Fully integrated kitchen with space for dining
- Spacious second bedroom with French doors to courtyard
- En-suite bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Moments from both Barnes High Street and the River Thames
- Exquisitely finished throughout
SHORT LET. Enviably located next to the River Thames, this stunning two bedroom terrace house is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from private roof terrace and courtyard.
Situated just moments from Barnes Bridge station (National Rail) and the local pubs, bars and restaurants of Barnes High Street. The green open spaces of Barnes Common are also nearby, and the Thames is close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Barnes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.