|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (332 days ago)|
- Attractive three bedroom detached bungalow
- Substantial reception room with separate dining area
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing area
- Two further good-sized double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and separate WC
- Large kitchen with practical utility room
- In and out driveway with parking for 4 cars
- Excellent school catchment on sought after road
LONG LET. This spacious three bedroom bungalow, offers bright and ample accommodation with large reception room, master bedroom with dressing area and en suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms and huge private garden.
The property benefits from a quiet residential location just moments to Cheam Village and Sutton's town centre, both offering a fantastic range of amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sutton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.