|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 January 2017 (466 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Accessible To Local Amenities
- Two Reception Rooms
- Deposit Bond Accepted With Suitable Guarantor
- Pets Accepted On Approval
- Local Housing Allowance Accepted With Suitable Guarantor
Situated on the Western side of Taunton near a selection of local amenities to include The Co-Operative and Subway. Accessible to Musgrove Park Hospital, Somerset College and Taunton town centre with regular bus routes. The property itself comprises of two reception rooms, two good sized rooms both with built-in wardrobes and a third bedroom. Outside rear courtyard style garden with shed and on street parking.
ENTRANCE HALL Staircase rising to first floor
LIVING ROOM 12' 01" x 13' 4" (3.68m x 4.06m) Feature fireplace, TV point and enclosed storage space
DINING ROOM 10' 8" x 10' 3" (3.25m x 3.12m) Built-in cupboards
KITCHEN 9' 10" x 7' 5" (3m x 2.26m) Electric oven with induction hob and space for an appliance
STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR
LANDING Utility cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and shelving
BEDROOM ONE 13' x 7' 1" (3.96m x 2.16m) Built-in wardrobe and TV point
BEDROOM TWO 12' 0" x 6' 8" (3.66m x 2.03m) Built-in wardrobe
BEDROOM THREE 7' 8" x 7' 8" (2.34m x 2.34m)
BATHROOM Enclosed panel bath, electric shower over bath, wash hand basin and low level WC
OUTSIDE Rear enclosed garden with shed
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44620008.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101226000060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clem Woodward, Taunton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.