|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (577 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Dual Aspect Open Plan Reception Room
- Modern Integrated Kitchen
- Wood Flooring
- 4th Floor (Lift)
- Close To Local Shopping Facilities
- St James Park & Westminster Tube Services Within A Few Minutes' Walk
A bright and spacious 3 bedroom apartment located on the 4th floor of this refurbished Art Deco building in the heart of Westminster. The property offers a dual aspect open plan reception room with modern integrated kitchen, 2 bathroom (1 en-suite) and wood flooring. Hepburn House is well located to the tube links of St James' Park, Pimlico and Westminster and is also within easy reach of the many amenities of Horseferry Road and Victoria Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26534550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.