|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (546 days ago)|
- An Exceptional interior designed lateral apartment
- 3 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom/ study, large double reception room, utility room and separate kitchen
- Wood floors, 24hr porter, 2nd floor (with lift), access to the stunning communal gardens
- Located within close proximity to Earls Court, Chelsea and South Kensington
An exceptional lateral apartment that has been designed to a very high standard throughout, with wood floors throughout and beautiful fixtures and fittings, perfect as a family home. Residents of the development also benefit from having access to the 2 acre communal gardens as well as a fantastic 24hr porter.
The property comprises of a large double reception room that has a dining area with pendant light fittings, a separate fully fitted kitchen, 3 double bedrooms, a study that can be converted into a single bedroom, 2 bathrooms and a utility room with separate washer and dryer facilities.
The development is located within walking distance to Earls Court tube station, Chelsea and South Kensington, including the French Lycee.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44624601.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ERC160037_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Earls Court Department.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.