|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (354 days ago)|
- A family house in a sought after location in Kingsteignton
- Modernised and redecorated throughout with new carpets
- Open plan lounge diner with patio doors to the garden
- New modern kitchen with some built in appliances
- Three bedrooms (2 double and a single) Main with wardrobes
- New contemporary bathroom with white suite and shower
- Parking for two cars plus enclosed rear garden & shed
- A short drive to all amenities inc retail park and leisure
- Great access to the A38 so excellent for commuters
Pets Considered Kingsteignton is a large popular town which sits at the head of the Teign Estuary. The town is situated at the centre of the long established clay industry and boasts a number of local facilities including two large chain supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, a retail park, two primary schools, a community college and a hotel
The property is located well for those needing to commute to nearby cities and towns with easy access to the A38. A journey to Exeter by car would take approx 20 mins and to Plymouth approx 40 mins. The nearby town of Newton Abbot is a short drive away and boasts great transport links to Exeter and direct links to London
This semi-detached property has recently undergone refurbishment throughout. All the walls are a light neutral colour with white woodwork plus there is modern laminate flooring downstairs and BRAND NEW neutral colour carpets fitted upstairs
Small front garden and enclosed rear garden which benefits from the sun for majority of the day. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a small patio area, ideal for those summer BBQ's! There is currently a pond which could be filled in if someone did not want it plus there is a shed. There is also gate access to the side/front of the property
Parking for 2 cars on the driveway plus access to the back of the property
Pets by negotiation
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance hallway leading to a good sized lounge/diner. There is a seperate area outside the kitchen with a low level light which is ideal for a dining area. Under stairs storage. There are patio doors leading out to the garden.
Newly fitted modern and contemporary kitchen with a range of dark wood effect floor and wall units and complimentary worktops, tiling and flooring. There has been real thought behind this kitchen which makes great use of the space available. An oven/hob is fitted along with a slimline dishwasher plus there is plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. There is a back door leading to the parking area and a window overlooking the garden
Upstairs are three bedrooms, which comprise of two doubles with the main having a good amount of quality built in wardrobes plus a single
A BRAND NEW fitted bathroom suite with white furnishing and over the bath shower. The tiling really compliments the room and helps to make it light and bright. The room also benefits from some under the sink storage units
Things we think you should know about the property:
Managed by the landlord and not the agent
Council tax band C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000169916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Newton Abbot - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.