|Added on Rightmove:||29 September 2016 (388 days ago)|
- ROOM 1 - Immaculate Double Bedroom
- Brand New Shared House
- Two Bathrooms
- Spacious Communal Area
- All Bills inc Wifi - £550PCM
- 10 Minutes commute to Heathrow
- Large Garden and Decking Area
- Available 10th November 2016
***UNIT 1*** A fantastic opportunity to rent an immaculate brand new double bedroom situated at the front of the house located a few miles away from Heathrow airport. All Bills including virgin fibre optic Wi-Fi is £550 PCM.
The whole property has been completely refurbished, with the kitchen now including a Britannia built in oven and a new washing machine and tumble dryer. To the left of the kitchen are double glazed glass doors which lead onto the decking and spacious grass garden.
On the ground floor there is a well finished contemporary bathroom with tiled walk in shower and fitted Aqualisa Vitalise Electric Power Unit. The first floor also provides a bathroom and separate WC facilities.
This property also has parking for 3-4 cars and is fully fitted with gas central heating and has a cleaner to attend and clean the communal areas.
Property ref: 121_2425_3981861
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44627469.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3981861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Datchet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.