|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (482 days ago)|
- CHRISTMAS SAVER SPECIAL
- GROUND FLOOR 1 BEDROOM FLAT
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- NEUTRAL COLOUR SCHEME & ELECTRIC HEATERS
- SECURITY DEPOSIT £400.00
- SORRY NO PETS,SMOKERS OR HOUSING BENEFIT APPLICANTS
CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY FIRST MONTH RENT HALF PRICE ONLY £200.00 + SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR A DECEMEBER MOVE IN!!
A well presented 1 bedroom ground floor flat with off road parking, boasting a modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances including washing machine, oven/hob, fridge and freezer, white three piece bathroom suite with over the bath shower. Decorated and presented in a neutral colour scheme throughout with uPVC double glazing and electric wall mounted heaters, ideal for a single or working couple.
Situated close to local amenities and public transport links we would strongly recommend an internal inspection to see the size and quality of accommodation available.
Sorry No Pets, smokers or Housing benefit applications.
INFORMATION FOR TENANTS:
All of our properties unless otherwise advertised, WILL require the first months rent in advance and security deposit prior to the start date of the tenancy. Our agency administration fee of £100.00 (single or Joint applicants) this is payable upon application after viewing the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44629266.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HIS-12W61AHK. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.