|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (155 days ago)|
- Gorgeous Building With Concierge
- Lovely Standard Of Accommodation
- High Quality Furniture
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating B
- Lots Of Storage Spaces
- Washer Dryer
- Double Glazing, Big Windows
- Available Immediately
- Lovely Communal Lounge Space
Ashlar Court is a Grade II listed 1930s building, which has been lovingly restored. It is perfect for a professional individual or couple, looking for a high quality, low maintenance home, with great security, and a location close to the tube network and local amenities.
Ashlar Court is a Grade II listed building designed and built in the 1930's, which has been lovingly restored and converted into a selection of apartments. Located just a stones throw from Ravenscourt Gardens and Chiswick High Road is this stunning one bedroom flat to rent.
The property is compromises of one double bedroom with two double sized built-in wardrobes, open-plan dining/kitchen/lounge, luxurious bathroom suite, and laundry cupboard. It is perfect for a professional individual or couple, looking for a high quality, low maintenance home, with great security, and a location close to the tube network and local amenities.
The standard of all fittings and fixtures and furniture throughout is high, and is also contemporary in design. The windows are double glazed, and flooring all wooden, and the kitchen and bathroom gorgeous. The communal spaces throughout the building are equally as impressive, including the communal lounges.
Ashlar Court further offers a concierge desk, manned rom 7am to 7pm, and 8am to 12noon on a Saturday.
Ashlar Court is situated just moments from Stamford Brook tube station, and adjacent to the 20 acre Ravenscourt Park. Ease of access to the A4 and therefore Heathrow, as well as central London, makes this location ideal for a variety of tenants.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44630262.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3064J4629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Hammersmith Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.