|Added on Rightmove:||29 September 2016 (414 days ago)|
- Warehouse conversion
- Moments from Brick Lane
- Duplex apartment
- Original beams and brickwork
- Open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with built-in storage
- 2nd double room overlooks reception
- Luxurious bathroom
- Excellent finish and furnishings
- Wooden floors
A superb, duplex apartment on the first and second floors of a warehouse conversion development moments from Brick Lane. The apartment is completed to a high specification throughout and is offered furnished. The lower floor comprises entrance hall and an open-plan reception and kitchen with wooden floors and juliet balcony. On the upper floor there are two double bedrooms (one overlooks the reception) and a luxurious bathroom with shower over the bath. The property benefits from wooden floors throughout, plenty of storage and many original features such as exposed brickwork and beams. There is also a large communal roof terrace offering views of The City. Parking included.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thames Lettings Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.