|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (377 days ago)|
- LARGE 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SET WITHIN A LARGE PURPOSE BUILT BLOCK
- DIRECT ACCESS TO TWO PRIVATE BALCONIES
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH FITTED STORAGE
- MODERN SEPARATE KITCHEN
- TILED BATHROOM WITH SHOWER ATTACHMENT
- LOCATED MOMENTS FROM CAMDEN, EUSTON AND REGENTS PARK
- WALKING DISTANCE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
**SOLE AGENT MANAGED BY WATERLOWS** Large two double bedroom, two balcony apartment set within a large purpose built block. The apartment comprises two large and bright double bedrooms with fitted storage, large and bright reception room with direct access to one of two private balconies, fully fitted bathroom with shower attachment, separate w/c and large contemporary kitchen area with direct access to a private balcony. Grasmere House is located off Osnaburgh Street, which is moments from the many amenities, public transport, underground services and green spaces/parks that Regents Park, Primrose Hill and Camden have to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44643213.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26536798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterlows, Highgate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.