|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (512 days ago)|
- Modern Two Bedroom 2nd Floor Apartment
- UPVC Double Glazing - Electric Heating
- Lounge Diner - Fitted Kitchen
- Offered Unfurnished With White Goods
- Family Bathroom With Shower
- Allocated Parking - Intercom System
- Close to Local Transport Links
- *First months rent half price*
Move Residential are pleased to offer to let this purpose built two bedroom spacious second floor apartment situated on Lowbridge Court which is located within the popular residential area of Garston, L19. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, open plan lounge, fully fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. The property also benefits from an electric heating system, double glazing throughout and off road parking. An interior inspection is highly recommended. Call our team direct on 0151 734 6688 to book an internal inspection today!
The property is in the vicinity of all local amenities in Garston Village including local shops and transport links. Transport links being via both road and rail via Cressington Station and nearby Liverpool South Parkway. There are further shopping facilities available at Speke Retail park and there are local schools
The Deposit for this property is £595.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 299210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.