|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2017 (210 days ago)|
- A bright and stylish two bedroom top floor flat
- Boasts superb views overlooking Guildford and the castle
- Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Moments from Guildford's cobbled high street
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Modern bathroom with underfloor heating
- Off-street parking
SHORT LET. Boasting a superb location with far-reaching views overlooking Guildford, this fantastic two bedroom top floor flat has been finished to a high standard with stylish fittings and benefits from off-street parking.
The property is set in an excellent loaction moments from central Guildford's shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities as well as being moments from the recreational spaces of the River Wey.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.