|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (354 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Set within an imposing period conversion
- Featuring beautiful high ceilings and large windows
- Bright, spacious reception room with dining area
- Offers modern, well equipped kitchen
- Benefits from two generous, well presented bedrooms
LONG LET. A bright and modern two bedroom flat within an imposing period conversion on Richmond Hill close to the shops and delis on popular Friars Stile Road.
Onslow road is a popular spot, close to the extensive amenities of Richmond town centre and the beautiful open spaces of Richmond Hill and park. Transport links include the A316 providing quick and easy access to the M3 and routes in and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 994734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.