|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||30 September 2016 (292 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms family home
- 3 floors
- Large reception room- open or closed to a lovely kitchen
- Private balcony and garden
- Marble and wooden floors
- Near St Johns Wood High Street
- Excellent transport links
London Habitat is very excited to present this newly refurbished, Grade II listed period family residence in one of St John's Wood's smartest roads - about as close to perfection as it gets, in our view!
This spectacular house comprises:
* Three double bedrooms;
* Two opulent bathrooms (one en-suite to the master bedroom), each with a bath and a separate shower, and a further guest cloakroom / WC on the ground floor;
* A massive double aspect reception room, occupying most of the ground floor which opens out directly onto the rear garden;
* A well-equipped, fully fitted kitchen with high-end appliances, including rotisserie;
* Roof terrace at first floor level;
* Mature planted rear garden with patio;
* Well maintained front garden.
Features include marble floors downstairs, and wooden floors on the upper two storeys. Modernised throughout, whilst maintaining period character.
St Ann's Terrace is within few yards of St John's Wood High Street, with its many well-regarded local shops, boutiques and restaurants. A very short walk from the Underground station and several frequent bus routes.
Book your viewing with Kristina now, for the rare opportunity to see a house of this calibre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44651634.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL2343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.